CMPL Coronavirus Preventive Precautions
– UPDATE – June 24, 2021
The library is now open for all ages from 9-6 monday-friday, and from 9-2 saturday. We are also still offering curbside services.
- Patrons may place holds either through their online account, or by contacting CMPL by phone at 208-476-3411.
- When picking up holds, we ask that patrons call before coming to the library and give staff members an ETA, or from the curb if possible. Holds will be available for pickup at the FRONT entrance or you can come inside if you wish.
Computers are available for 45 min by appointment. WiFi is available 24/7 outside the library for those who need access to the internet.
Patrons may also go to our website for links for information on the ongoing Coronavirus emergency and digital library services for patrons of all ages.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Clearwater Memorial Public Library’s Coronavirus Prevention Precautions:
- We are spraying tables, surfaces, and door handles with water/bleach solutions.
- Incoming books are being wiped down.
- Our Valnet digital libraries are a good option for both ebooks and audiobooks (Libby and Overdrive) using your library card.
- Staff exhibiting symptoms or exposure to known viruses will be asked to stay home and self-isolate.
- We will continue to follow Clearwater County Health Department issued guidelines.
Below are some links to help keep our patrons and community informed:
coronavirus.idaho.gov — Idaho’s official website for resources for COVID-19
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/summary.html — Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
healthandwelfare.idaho.gov — Department of Health and Welfare